ITB Asia is a annually held three day B2B trade show and convention for the travel industry; it is designed to become the primary event for the Asia Pacific travel industry, much like its parent event – ITB Berlin. Now in its ninth year in Singapore, ITB Asia will taking place at Marina Bay Sands. It is organised by Messe Berlin (Singapore) Pte Ltd and supported by the Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau.
Today, ITB Asia is the premier meeting place for the travel trade industry and a forum for establishing high-quality customer contacts and conducting businesses. This is where international exhibitors of all sectors within the travel-value chain commerce, and Asia Pacific’s leading travel companies and emerging small and medium-sized enterprises meet with top international buyers from the MICE, Leisure and Corporate Travel markets.
ITB Asia at a glance:
- Meet up to 760 international exhibitors in one location
- Be part of the youngest, yet one of the largest and most international show in Asia
- Source for new destinations, travel products and services
- Learn and network with industry peers
- Take advantage of seminars and workshop opportunities at our partner conferences and events.