Upfront Commision on exclusive property bookings


Clarenco, one of the UK’s luxury accommodation specialist, has launched a new commission payment plan. The new system which Clarenco say will benefit travel agents booking conferences and events by allowing them to receive a significant portion of their commisions “up-front”

The plan will allow up to 75% of their commission to be paid prior to an event taking place, as soon as the contract has been signed and initial deposits received. The remaining 25% will be paid after the event. Clarenco states there are some conditions that will apply, but that it expects the scheme to be well received.  The new plan is being implemented to recognise the agency partners’ responsible for generating conferences, events and exclusive use in the company’s historical properties across the UK.

The move which will be welcomed by agents, is expected to be a significant incentive for agents to promote the Clarenco range at a time when sales across the meetings and incentive industry are till recovering from the turbulent economic times. Clarenco  restores unusual character properties and has a collection of UK venues, that are  typically a collection of beautiful houses, castles, abbeys and stately homes with an important national heritage that offer outstanding venues for weddings, film locations, corporate hospitality or amazing celebrations.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here