Terms & Conditions
All rights reserved.
Note: www.micexchange.com, is covered by the policies here mentioned.
The provisions of these Terms of Service set out the terms and conditions that are applicable to everyone who accesses or uses the micexchange.com website and network available at www.micexchange.com (the “Service”). The owner of www.micexchange.com and its services is ANUTO MEDIA Ltd, incorporated in IRELAND and is termed the “Network Owner”. By accessing and using the Service (or any portion of it), you are indicating your agreement to be bound by and to adhere to the following provisions, including any schedules, exhibits and related materials that are attached and/or incorporated by reference (collectively, the “Service Terms”). The Service Terms apply between you and, the owner of the micexchange.com network (the “Network Owner”).
The Network Owner expressly reserves the right to amend and otherwise modify the Service Terms (or any portion thereof) periodically without advance notice. Please check the Service Terms each time that you use the Service to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the Service Terms. The posted Service Terms will indicate the date on which they were last updated. Your continued use of the Service after the adoption and/or implementation of any such changes shall be deemed to indicate your acceptance and agreement with any and all such amendments and/or modifications. If you do not agree with any particular changes to the Service Terms and/or to the Service, your only remedy is not to use the Service and to cancel the account(s) for which you previously signed-up.
If there is a conflict between these Service Terms and any other policies, rules, regulations or guidelines posted on the Service, the Network Owner shall resolve such conflict in its sole discretion. Any questions about the Service Terms should be submitted through our contact us.
If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement after you have read it, please leave the site. If you remain on this site, or return thereafter, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
1. Responsible Conduct . You agree to act responsibly at this site and to treat other members/visitors with respect.
1.1 Registration Data
Users agree to supply true, correct, updated and full information on their identity, position, the identity of their company, together with all other information requested in the form/s.
In the event, users supply false, incorrect, outdated or incomplete registration data, micexchange.com shall have the right to suspend or shut down their accounts without notice and refuse them access to all or part of the Services immediately and for the future. The Network bears no responsibliity for incorrect listing data. Data is displayed in good faith that the infomation supplied is correct.
2. Limited License / Copyright and Intellectual Property Law Restrictions . Except for public domain material, intellectual property laws including U.S. copyright laws protect the content on this site. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the material at this site (“Content”) while connected to this site. You are also granted a limited license to print any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. The marketing material on this site can be printed and reproduced for distribution. This material is clearly marked as marketing material for this website. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Changes to or deletion of copyright notices are prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other web sites also is strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us through our Contact Us link. You may, however, establish ordinary links to our site without our written permission. The instructions and approved link icons to establish ordinary links to our site are provided within this site.
3. Links . We may provide links from our site to other sites as a convenience to our members and visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement. Insofar as micexchange.com does not control these sources, it may not be held liable for any damages of any type whatsoever resulting from the content of these Web Sites or external sources and in particular, from the information, products or services they offer or any use that may be made thereof.
4. Member Forums and other self – publishing 3rd party products. Although we do not have any obligation to monitor these services, or this self-published content, we reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We also reserve the right to permanently block any user who violates these terms and conditions.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES . YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-IMFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
5.1 Micexchange.com Web Site Services
Micexchange.com agrees to make its best efforts to offer reliable services. Services shall be provided “as is” to Users who shall use them at their own risk. Services shall be accessible based on their availability.
Micexchange.com does not guarantee that any of these Services, without limitation, shall perfectly meet Users’ expectations, will not be interrupted or will be relevant, exhaustive or free of error. Likewise, Micexchange.com does not guarantee that any product, service, data or information obtained by Users via the Services shall meet the expectations of users.
Micexchange.com may in no way be held liable for any breakdown, interruption of commercial offers, loss of clientele or profits, or loss of data and more generally, for any damages suffered, including inter alia, to Users’ computers following use or impossibility to use the Services, acquisition, receipt or downloading of information when Services are used or unauthorised access to Services by another User or third party or modification of information or data bases regarding Users or any other terms and conditions applicable to the use of Services.
More generally, Users accept that to the extent permitted by the laws in force, Micexchange.com cannot be held liable for any damages whatsoever, either direct or consequential, tangible or intangible and in particular, for any loss of profit or data following the use of the Services offered via the Web Sites or a visit to Micexchange.com Web Sites.
6. Modifications / Termination . The terms of this agreement will not be modified on an individual basis. You agree that we may modify the terms of this Agreement (or discontinue this site) in our sole discretion, without advance notice, and that your right to access this site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then current version of these Terms and Conditions. You should therefore visit this page frequently.
7. Jurisdiction . This Web site mau be hosted on servers located inside the United States or elsewhere at the discretion of the Network owner. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this site, you agree that the exclusive venue for litigating disputes shall be in city court in Mahe, The Republic of Seychelles.
11. MEMBER DISPUTES.
Your interactions with other Members in connection with the Services or with advertisers, including, without limitation, payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other Members or the advertiser. You agree that micexchange.com, will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings or with respect to any other Member’s use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. If there is a dispute between you and any third party (including, without limitation, any Member), micexchange.com, is under no obligation to become involved; however, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
All rights reserved.
Note: micexchange.com, owned sites, are covered by the policies here mentioned.
1. An adult must establish all memberships to this website. If the person depicted or described in the profile of an account is under the age of thirteen, then the profile must be selected to be a “Private Profile” and remain as such until the person reaches his or her thirteenth birthday.
2. As a member of this website, it is your responsibility to choose whether your profile is “public” or “private” provided the person depicted in the profile is thirteen or older. It is also your responsibility to select whether or not the person depicted and/or described in the accounts profile is to have his or her full name listed on the profile page.
3. Members and users of this website are prohibited from promoting or posting unlawful or obscene content within this website. (micexchange.com) reserves the right to delete any material that in our opinion is unlawful or obscene.
4. As a member or user of this website, you are responsible and/or liable for any of your personal information that you choose to post within the confines of this website.
5. For the overall integrity of the data within this site, members and users of this site are asked not to post inaccurate or false statistics or inaccurate information of any kind. Whereas micexchange.com cannot guarantee that all of the data within this site is accurate, we will make every effort to identify inaccurate information. If inaccurate information is discovered, it will be deleted and the user may be banned from the site.
6. The policies listed within this website are subject to change, therefore, frequent review of this policy page is recommended.
COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARK INFORMATION. Copyright ©2011, micexchange.com. All rights reserved. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Services are our property or the property of other third parties.